NRI – Non Resident Indian
The Full Form of NRI is Non Resident Indian. It is a term used to describe Indian citizens who live and work abroad, or have been living abroad for an extended period of time. NRIs are Indian citizens who have temporarily or permanently relocated to another country for employment, education, or other reasons.
NRIs are eligible for certain benefits and privileges under Indian laws, such as the ability to purchase property in India, and the ability to open and operate bank accounts in India. However, they are also subject to certain restrictions and regulations, such as taxes on their income earned abroad.
Here are some other NRI Full Form:
- NRI – National Resource Inventory
- NRI – Non-Returnable Item
- NRI – National Recruitment Institute
- NRI – National Recognition Information
- NRI – National Resettlement & Integration