In this Microsoft Azure Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answer, you will find all the relevant topics of MS Azure subject. We have covered most of the topics like Azure Fundamentals, Administration, Security, Data engineering, Virtual desktop and more. It will help you to prepare for MS Azure exams, interviews, contest and online test or quizzes. Multiple sets of questions based on various topics are available in this Microsoft Azure MCQ. These MCQs have 10 questions in each set to help you gauge your readiness to take the real exam. You can practice these MCQs 1 by 1 to enhance your current skills and knowledge of MS Azure.
Microsoft Azure MCQ Questions and Answers:
Below are the Microsoft Azure MCQs that test your knowledge of the platform and its features.
Q1. Which Azure service should you use to store certificates?
- Azure Security Center
- an Azure Storage account
- Azure Key Vault
- Azure Information Protection
3. Azure Key Vault
Q2. You have a virtual machine named VM1 that runs Windows Server 2016. VM1 is in the East US Azure region. Which Azure service should you use from the Azure portal to view service failure notifications that can affect the availability of VM1?
- Azure Service Fabric
- Azure Monitor
- Azure virtual machines
- Azure Advisor
3. Azure virtual machines
Q3. Which Azure storage solution provides native support for POSIX-compliant access control lists (ACLs)?
- Azure table storage
- Azure Files
- Azure Queue storage
- Azure Data Lake Storage
4. Azure Data Lake Storage
Q4. What is a benefit of hosting a database on Azure SQL managed instance as compared to an Azure SQL database?
- Built-in high availability
- Native support for cross-database queries and transactions
- System-initiated automatic backups
- Support for encryption at rest
2. Native support for cross-database queries and transactions
Q5. Your company has 53 offices distributed across the world. Your company uses Office 365 for all employees and an Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) domain to manage identity for employees. The Azure AD tenant for Office 365 and the AD DS domain are not connected. You are asked to implement multi-factor authentication (MFA). You need to ensure that users do not need to provide two-factor authentication when they are connected to the company’s network from each of the 53 offices. What two actions should you perform?
- Configure federation between your AD DS domain and the Azure AD tenant.
- Configure a trusted IP address with the value: c:[Type== “http://schemas.microsoft.com/ws/2012/01 /insidecorporatenetwork’] => issue(claim = c);
- Configure directory synchronization between the Azure AD tenant and the AD DS domain.
- Configure a trusted IP address with an entry for each subnet in the company’s network.
1. Configure federation between your AD DS domain and the Azure AD tenant.
2. Configure a trusted IP address with the value: c:[Type== “http://schemas.microsoft.com/ws/2012/01 /insidecorporatenetwork’] => issue(claim = c);
Q6. You are configuring Azure Active Directory (AD) Privileged Identity Management. You need to provide a user named Admm1 with read access to a resource group named RG1 for only one month. The user role must be assigned immediately. What should you do?
- Assign an eligible role.
- Assign an active role.
- Assign a permanently active role.
- Create a custom role and a conditional access policy.
2. Assign an active role.
Q7. Which of the following would you use to secure the Shipping Logic App?
- Azure App Service Environment
- Azure AD B2B integration
- Integration Service Environment
- VNet service endpoint
3. Integration Service Environment
Q8. You are developing a project management service by using ASP.NET. The service hosts conversations, files, to-do lists, and a calendar that users can interact with at any time. The application uses Azure Search for allowing users to search for keywords in the project data. You need to implement code that creates the object which is used to create indexes in the Azure Search service. Which two objects should you use?
Q9. Your company has an Azure subscription named Sub1. Sub1 contains an Azure web app named WebApp1 that uses Azure Application Insights. WebApp1 requires users to authenticate by using OAuth 2.0 client secrets. Developers at the company plan to create a multi-step web test app that preforms synthetic transactions emulating user traffic to Web App1. You need to ensure that web tests can run unattended. What should you do first?
- Register the web test app in Azure AD
- Upload the .webtest file to Application Insights
- In Microsoft Visual Studio, modify the .webtest file
- Add a plug-in to the web test app
2. Upload the .webtest file to Application Insights
Q10. You manage an Azure subscription named Sub1 that is currently associated with an Azure AD tenant named company1.com. Sub1 contains a key vault named kv1 and four system-assigned managed identities named m1, m2, m3, and m4. The subscription’s billing administrator is kent@companylcom. You need to migrate Sub1 and the key vault to a new Azure AD tenant named company2.com. You start by transferring Sub1 to company2.com. What should you do next?
- Change the tenant ID of kv1.
- Update the billing administrator.
- Recreate the system-assigned managed identities.
- Re-register all resource providers.
1. Change the tenant ID of kv1.
MS Azure MCQ Quiz and Online Test:
These MS Azure MCQ practice sets gives you the feeling of reality and a clue to the questions asked in the actual Microsoft Azure related exams. When you solve these MCQ questions practically, you come across many difficulties that give you an opportunity to improve.