In this Microsoft 365 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answer, you will find all the relevant topics of Microsoft 365 subject. These MCQs will help you to understand the real certification exam environment. These MCQs will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the MS 365 certification test, quizzes, contest and online quiz. In this MCQ we have included various topics such as Identity & services, Mobility & Security, Messaging and fundamentals. There are multiple sets of questions are available in this Microsoft 365 MCQ. These MCQs have 10 questions in each set. You will find the most relevant and accurate topics to enhance your knowledge. You should take all the quiz 1 by 1 to increase your skills or get better opportunities.
Microsoft 365 MCQ Questions and Answers:
Below are the Microsoft 365 MCQs that will test your knowledge and skills on the popular productivity suite.
Q1. When talking about cloud services, what does the term “scalable” mean?
- Able to build models.
- Able to resize organizational data structures.
- Able to add or reduce service capacity on demand
- Services are deployed in a redundant manner.
3. Able to add or reduce service capacity on demand
Q2. In order to connect Microsoft 365 Usage Analytics to Power BI, what data must you provide?
- Tenant ID
- Activity report ID
- Power BI Template ID
- Global Administrator Object ID
1. Tenant ID
Q3. You have a Microsoft 365 subscription. You suspect that several Microsoft Office 365 applications or services were recently updated. You need to identify which applications or services were recently updated. What are two possible ways to achieve the goal?
- From the Microsoft 365 admin center, review the Message center blade.
- From the Office 365 Admin mobile app, review the messages.
- From the Microsoft 365 admin center, review the Products blade.
- From the Microsoft 365 admin center, review the Service health blade.
1. From the Microsoft 365 admin center, review the Message center blade.
2. From the Office 365 Admin mobile app, review the messages.
Q4. Your network is configured as a Windows Active Directory (AD) domain. You are implementing a Microsoft 365 subscription. You create an Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant and run an Azure AD Connect Express Installation. You need to configure access to an on-premises application for users signing in through Azure AD. What do you need to install on your on-premises network?
- Azure Application Proxy connector
- Web Application Proxy (WAP) server
- Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) infrastructure
- Network Policy Server (NPS)
1. Azure Application Proxy connector
Q5. Your network is configured as a Windows Active Directory (AD) forest with multiple domains in different locations around the world. Each geographic location synchronizes with a different Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant. All domain member computers are hybrid-joined to Azure AD. You create an Azure Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) instance that collects data from all of your domains. The instance is configured to use a datacenter in Europe. You install Azure sensor on all domain controllers. You need to move data storage to the United States. What should you do first?
- Delete your current Azure ATP instance.
- Create a new Azure ATP instance.
- Delete your Azure sensors.
- Install one or more Azure standalone sensors.
1. Delete your current Azure ATP instance.
Q6. A member of your organization’s compliance team needs to be able to place a hold on mailbox content. Which role should they be assigned?
- Compliance data administrator from Azure AD
- Exchange admin from the Microsoft 365 admin center
- eDiscovery Manager from the Security & Compliance Center
- Compliance management in the Exchange admin center
3. eDiscovery Manager from the Security & Compliance Center
Q7. To integrate Azure Information Protection (AIP) with Cloud App Security (CAS), what must you do first to allow monitoring of O365 activity and files from within CAS?
- Configure CAS policies
- Set up CAS alerts
- Add O365 as a connected app in CAS.
- Upload CAS traffic logs
3. Add O365 as a connected app in CAS.
Q8. The IT director for your organization has requested the detailed access statistics for several files in a document library. What should you use to gather the data?
- SharePoint Online Site Usage Report
- Most Popular Items for the site’s document library
- Popularity Trends for the files
- Sites and Workspaces under Site Administration
2. Most Popular Items for the site’s document library
Q9. To manage the Term Store, you must be part of what group?
- Global Admins
- Term Store administrators
- SharePoint Admins
- Site Collection Administrator
2. Term Store administrators
Q10. Where can Yammer files be stored?
- Yammer file storage
- SharePoint Server file storage
- OneDrive file storage
- SharePoint Online storage
1. Yammer file storage
4. SharePoint Online storage
MS 365 MCQ Quiz and Online Test:
These MS 365 MCQ practice sets gives you the feeling of reality and a clue to the questions asked in the actual Microsoft Excel related exams. When you solve these MCQ questions practically, you come across many difficulties that give you an opportunity to improve.