Welcome to our C++ MCQ Questions with Answer blog post! If you’re preparing for a C++ coding interview or just want to brush up on your knowledge of the C++ programming language, this post is for you. We’ve compiled a list of multiple choice questions, or MCQs, covering a range of C++ concepts and topics. Each question includes a detailed answer to help you better understand the material. So whether you’re a beginner or an experienced C++ developer, there’s something for everyone in this post.
C++ MCQ Questions and Answers:
Below are the top multiple choice questions for the C++ programming language, which will test your knowledge and understanding of the various concepts and techniques used in this versatile and powerful language.
Q1. Who invented C++?
- Dennis Ritchie
- Ken Thompson
- Brian Kernighan
- Bjarne Stroustrup
4. Bjarne Stroustrup
Q2. What is C++?
- C++ is an object oriented programming language
- C++ is a procedural programming language
- C++ supports both procedural and object oriented programming language
- C++ is a functional programming language
3. C++ supports both procedural and object oriented programming language
Q3. Which function executes faster but requires more memory space?
- Inline function
- Regular function
- Void function
- Normal function
1. Inline function
Q4. variable declared above all blocks and functions has the ___________.
- Class scope
- Function scope
- Local scope
- Scope of a file
4. Scope of a file
Q5. What is the size of wchar_t in C++?
- Based on the number of bits in the system
- 2 or 4
1. Based on the number of bits in the system
Q6. Which is more effective while calling the C++ functions?
- Call by object
- Call by pointer
- Call by value
- Call by reference
4. Call by reference
Q7. Which of the following symbol is used to declare the preprocessor directives in C++?
Q8. What is Inheritance in C++?
- Deriving new classes from existing classes
- Overloading of classes
- Classes with same names
- Wrapping of data into a single class
1. Deriving new classes from existing classes
Q9. What is the benefit of c++ input and output over c input and output?
- Both Type safety & Exception
- Sequence container
- Type safety
4. Type safety
Q10. What is meant by a polymorphism in C++?
- class having only single form
- class having four forms
- class having many forms
- class having two forms
3. class having many forms
C++ MCQ Quiz and Online Test:
These C++ MCQ practice sets gives you the feeling of reality and a clue to the questions asked in the actual C++ related exams. When you solve these MCQ questions practically, you come across many difficulties that give you an opportunity to improve.