In this MCSA Windows Server 2016 70-742 exam Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answer, you will find all the relevant topics of Identity with Windows Server 2016 subject. In this MCQ you will get all the relevant topics such as install, configure, manage, and maintain Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) as well as implement Group Policy Objects (GPOs). It will help you to prepare for any exams, certification, interviews, contest and online test. Multiple sets of questions based on various topics are available in this MCSA MCQ. These MCQs have 10 questions in each set. You can practice these MCQs 1 by 1 to enhance your current skills and Windows Server 2016 knowledge.
MCSA 70-742 Exam MCQ Questions and Answers:
Below are the multiple choice questions for MCSA 70-742 Exam, designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the advanced features and functionality of Microsoft Identity with Windows Server 2016.
Q1. What is the maximum number of domains that a Windows Server 2016 computer configured as a domain controller may participate in at one time?
- Any number of domains
Q2. For security reasons, you have decided that you must convert the system partition on your removable drive from the FAT32 file system to NTFS. Which of the following steps must you take in order to convert the file system? (Choose two.)
- Run the command CONVERT /FS:NTFS from the command prompt.
- Rerun Windows Server 2016 Setup and choose to convert the partition to NTFS during the reinstallation.
- Boot Windows Server 2016 Setup from the installation CD-ROM and choose Rebuild File System.
- Reboot the computer.
1. Run the command CONVERT /FS:NTFS from the command prompt.
4. Reboot the computer.
Q3. You are the administrator of an organization with a single Active Directory domain. A user who left the company returns after 16 weeks. The user tries to log on to their old computer and receives an error stating that authentication has failed. The user’s account has been enabled. You need to ensure that the user is able to log on to the domain using that computer. What do you do?
- Reset the computer account in Active Directory. Disjoin the computer from the domain, and then rejoin the computer to the domain.
- Run the ADadd command to rejoin the computer account.
- Run the MMC utility on the user’s computer, and add the Domain Computers snap-in.
- Re-create the user account and reconnect the user account to the computer account.
1. Reset the computer account in Active Directory. Disjoin the computer from the domain, and then rejoin the computer to the domain.
Q4. You are a domain administrator for a large domain. Recently, you have been asked to make changes to some of the permissions related to OUs within the domain. To restrict security for the Texas OU further, you remove some permissions at that level. Later, a junior system administrator mentions that she is no longer able to make changes to objects within the Austin OU (which is located within the Texas OU). Assuming that no other changes have been made to Active Directory permissions, which of the following characteristics of OUs might have caused the change in permissions?
- Group Policy
- Object properties
Q5. You need to enable three of your domain controllers as global catalog servers. Where would you configure the domain controllers as global catalogs?
- Forest, NTDS settings
- Domain, NTDS settings
- Site, NTDS settings
- Server, NTDS settings
4. Server, NTDS settings
Q6. Which of the following services of Active Directory is responsible for maintaining the replication topology?
- File Replication Service
- Knowledge Consistency Checker
- Windows Internet Name Service
- Domain Name System
2. Knowledge Consistency Checker
Q7. You are the network administrator for a large organization that uses Windows Server 2012 R2 domain controllers and DNS servers. All of your client machines currently have the Windows XP operating system. You want to be able to have client computers edit the domain-based GPOs by using the ADMX files that are located in the ADMX Central Store. How do you accomplish this task? (Choose two.)
- Upgrade your clients to Windows 8.
- Upgrade your clients to Windows 7.
- Add the client machines to the ADMX edit utility.
- In the ADMX store, choose the box Allow All Client Privileges.
1. Upgrade your clients to Windows 8.
2. Upgrade your clients to Windows 7.
Q8. You are hired as a consultant to the ABC Company. The owner of the company complains that she continues to have desktop wallpaper that she did not choose. When you speak with the IT team, you find out that a former employee created 20 GPOs and they have not been able to figure out which GPO is changing the owner’s desktop wallpaper. How can you resolve this issue?
- Run the RSoP utility against all forest computer accounts.
- Run the RSoP utility against the owner’s computer account.
- Run the RSoP utility against the owner’s user account.
- Run the RSoP utility against all domain computer accounts.
3. Run the RSoP utility against the owner’s user account.
Q9. You are the network admin for your company. You need to see all of the location sets for the CRL distribution point (CDP). What PowerShell command would you use?
Q10. You have set up an enterprise root certification authority (CA) named Server1. Computers on the network have successfully enrolled and received certificates that will expire in one year. The certificates are based on a template named CA_Template1. You need to ensure that new certificates based on CA_Template1 are valid for three years. What should you do to make sure that they are valid for three years?
- Modify the Validity period for the certificate template.
- Instruct users to request certificates by running the certreq.exe command.
- Instruct users to request certificates by using the Certificates console.
- Modify the Validity period for the root CA certificate.
1. Modify the Validity period for the certificate template.
MCSA 70-742 Exam MCQ Quiz and Online Test:
These MCSA 70-742 Exam MCQ practice sets gives you the feeling of reality and a clue to the questions asked in the actual MCSA 70-742 related exams. When you solve these MCQ questions practically, you come across many difficulties that give you an opportunity to improve.