NCC – National Cadet Corps
The Full Form of NCC is National Cadet Corps (NCC). It trains young students in leadership, discipline, and self-reliance. It is a tri-service organization comprising the Army, Navy, and Air Force wings and open to students aged 15 to 18. The NCC also provides basic military training and opportunities for adventure sports and outdoor activities. Cadets attend weekly training sessions involving physical training, drill, and lectures on various topics. They can also participate in camps and other training programs and represent their state or university in national and international events. It also focuses on community service and social welfare and offers training programs and national and international events.
To join the National Cadet Corps (NCC), students must meet the following requirements:
- Be between the ages of 15 and 18
- Be enrolled in a recognized school or college
- Have good physical and mental health
- Be of good character and conduct
- Have an interest in outdoor activities and adventure sports
In addition to these requirements, students must also be willing to commit to the NCC’s weekly training sessions and participate in various camps and other training programs. They must also adhere to the NCC’s code of conduct and follow all rules and regulations set by the organization.
To apply for the NCC, students must fill out an application form and submit it to their nearest NCC unit. They will then be required to undergo a medical examination and an interview with the unit’s commanding officer. Upon acceptance into the NCC, students will be required to complete a basic training program before being eligible to participate in other activities and events.
Here are some other NCC Full Form:
- NCC – National Computing Centre
- NCC – National Cricket Council
- NCC – National Consumer Council
- NCC – National Christian Council
- NCC – National Committee on Communication