FIR – First Information Report
The Full Form of FIR is First Information Report. It is a document that is filed with the police when a crime is reported. It is the first step in the criminal justice process and sets the process in motion. The FIR includes details about the crime, the time and location of the crime, and the identity of the victim and the accused. The police use the FIR to start their investigation into the crime. It is important to file an FIR as soon as possible after the commission of the offence.
Here are some other FIR Full Form:
- FIR – Financial Information Report
- FIR – Flight Information Region
- FIR – Federal Investigation Report
- FIR – Fire Incident Report
- FIR – Fatal Incident Report