AAI: Airport Authority of India
The Full Form of AAI is Airports Authority of India, a government-owned organization that manages and operates airports in India. Established in 1995, AAI operates and maintains 125 airports, including 26 international airports, 89 domestic airports, and 10 customs airports. Some of the major airports managed by AAI include Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, and Chennai. In addition to managing airports, AAI also provides air traffic management services, aviation training, and consultancy services. One of the key initiatives undertaken by AAI is the modernization of airports, including the construction of new terminals, expansion of existing terminals, installation of advanced navigation systems, and the development of cargo facilities. AAI is also committed to promoting the growth of the aviation industry in India and has signed several agreements with international airlines to further this goal.
Here are some other AAI Full Form:
- AAI – Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence
- AAI – American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- AAI – Agricultural Aviation Association of India
- AAI – Automated Accounting Inc.
- AAI – Australasian Association of Institutional Research